1- LEGAL WARNING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS
The present document establishes the General Conditions of Use of the services lent by means of the Web site of Be Live Hotels, S.L., (www.belivehotels.com), having the right to modify and modernise this Web site at any time without notice.
The use of the Web site indicates your agreement to be bound to these dispositions included in this Legal Warning in the published version by Be Live Hotels in the very moment in which the User accesses the web site. Please, review this Legal Warning before using this Web site. Modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified conditions on this Web site.
This Web site may include links to other Internet sites subjected to their own specific conditions of use. They may improve or make changes to the present Legal Warning. Accordingly, review these specific conditions carefully.
2- SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Through this Web site other information is offered to the users such as hotel stays and other tourist services, having the possibility making arrangements on-line of these services.
3- USER OBLIGATIONS
The information offered by Be Live Hotels is for free. Nevertheless, some of the given services by Be Live Hotels or others through the Web Site will need the payment of a price determined in the specific conditions.
The user may only use this Web site in accordance with these Legal Warning and the specific conditions of certain services that Be Live Hotels offers. The user agrees not to:
· Carry out illicit or crime activities against the good faith, the morals and the public order, cause an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property, or any another judicial right.
· Post, transmit or disseminate any information which may be obscene, defamatory, xenophobic, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
· Use any software containing corrupt data or viruses to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Web site of Be Live Hotels, their suppliers or third users of the net.
· Transmit to thirds non authorised the name of the users and their passwords, and if their passwords arrive to knowledge of non authorised user, you (the user) should inform immediately VIAJES HALCÓN, which has the right to modify them for the protection of the service.
· Disseminate any information you are not authorised to transmit (such as privileged information, information protected by rights of industrial or intellectual property, or information on which the user has a duty of confidentiality).
· Transmit not requested or authorised publicity, advertising material, "mail garbage", "letters in chain", "pyramidal structures", or any another, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that they have been exclusively conceived for this.
· Also, the user is not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or use with commercial purpose any section of the service, use or access to the same.
· The users that hire services through the Web site of Be Live Hotels should be legally of age.
4- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Other users of the services offered in this Web site have given certain information included in the web site of Be Live Hotels. Be Live Hotels does not take the responsibility of the truthfulness of the contents or of the misprints in this information.
This Web site may include links to other Internet sites. Be Live Hotels is not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those web sites.
The responsibility of the losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this web site, or any information contained in it, remain solely to the user's own risk.
Also, Be Live Hotels will not be responsible for the damages caused by the infractions of any user that may affect the rights of another user, or of third, including the rights of copyright, marks, patents, confidential information and any another right of intellectual and industrial property.
Be Live Hotels will not be responsible for the damages caused to the user in case of impossibility of lending the wanted services of the present general conditions of use, in cases of act of God, fortuitous cases or other. Be Live Hotels will not be responsible of the inadequate use of the service as a consequence maintenance work, or a faulty configuration of the user's system, or the insufficient capacity in order to support the necessary systems for the use of the offered services.
Be Live Hotels can not guarantee the absence of virus or of other elements in the contents and own services and/ or borrowed for thirds that could produce alterations in their system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in it.
5- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents and elements to which the user could access through the offered services by Be Live Hotels are subjected to industrial and intellectual property rights, patents, marks and copyright of Be Live Hotels or third parties. The access to those contents or elements through the borrowed services by Be Live Hotels does not give the user the right of alteration, modification, exploitation or reproduction, distribution, public communication or any another right belonging to the holder of the affected right.
The client may only use the contents and elements to which the user could access through the offered services by Be Live Hotels for their own use and necessities, and to do not use them for any commercial exploitation.
6- WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICES
Be Live Hotels may reiterate or cancel the use of the services to those users not following what established in this legal warning at any time without notice.
7.- DATA PROTECTION
8- DURATION AND TERMINATION
The benefit of the services and information included in the web site has an indefinite duration. Nevertheless, Be Live Hotels is authorised to consider if the use of the service or any other element is finished or cancelled at any time, without damage of what has been provided concerning the respective specific conditions. When it is possible, it will previously be seen to the users the termination or cancellation of the benefit of the services.